Are you a subcontractor or contractor working in the Construction Industry and worried about related accounting and tax
paperwork or self employed status?

There are many unqualified, unregulated, and unprofessional organisations who set up as tax agents and who will offer to
obtain your refund at a low fee.

However, very often they don't have the expertise or knowledge or they are unwilling to spend sufficient time on your affairs to
maximise your tax refund. Their low fees are a false economy.

To keep more of what you earn, you should consult a firm of fully qualified and professionally regulated firm of Chartered

We offer a personal service uniquely individual to you dedicated to saving you money.

We will discuss your situation with you and explore ways to increase your tax refund by taking a few simple steps.

There are various areas to look with a view to increasing your tax refund, quite often by a four figure sum, and we know them!

There is no need to visit our office, and so we act for clients all over the UK.

Our fees are deducted from your refund, so there is nothing to pay.

If you require your refund as cash in hand, we are happy to arrange this subject to a small handling fee.

You owe it to yourself, rely on a firm of Chartered Accountants, not an unqualified, unregulated and unprofessional organisation. email: Tel: 01268 571466 Fax: 01268 570638